We are currently have a number of temporary positions in Croydon, South London area, for childcare staff.
This is ideal if you are looking to work part time of term time only and only that hours that suit you. We need cover for a number of settings so we can also find you a location that would suit you.
There is also the opportunity to go permanent if that is a preferred option.
Nursery Bank Staff duties will include but not limited to:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
Nursery Bank Staff Requirements:
• Level 2 qualification or higher in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• Observing in line with the EYFS regulations
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Experience working with children aged 0 - 5
• A current DBS for working with children
• competitive weekly pay
• flexible shift patterns
• Option to go permanent if available
The nurseries are committed to the safety and welfare of all children. So successful applicants will have an up to date DBS.
If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.