We are currently looking for qualified and experienced Nursery Nurses to cover some shifts at a local Nursery in Purley. Currently we have full day shifts and you can work on the days that suit you. We offer competitive hourly pay and a quick and easy registration process.
Due to the nature of the role, the ideal nursery Nurse will need to have experience of working in a Private Nursery setting and also be a quick learner. We have a very friendly team in the setting, who can offer support and guidance.
Nursery Nurse Duties:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
Nursery Nurse Requirements
• Level 2 qualification or higher in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• Observing in line with the EYFS regulations
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Experience working with children aged 0 - 5
• A current DBS for working with children
• up to £14 hour/weekly pay
• flexible shift patterns
• Option to go permanent if available
The nurseries are committed to the safety and welfare of all children. So successful applicants will have an up to date DBS.
If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.