We currently have a number of temporary positions in Hemel Hempstead for childcare staff. This is to assist with maintaining the required rations for a Nursery Setting in Hemel Hempstead. You can do up to 4 hours a week if you are available and you will be paid weekly.
This is ideal if you are looking to work part time of term time only and only that hours that suit you. We need cover for a number of settings so we can also find you a location that would suit you. There is also the opportunity to go permanent after a period of time.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
• Level 2 qualification or higher in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Experience working with children aged 0 - 5
The nurseries are committed to the safety and welfare of all children. So successful applicants will need to have an up to date DBS.
If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information