We are currently looking for Qualified Nursery Bank staff in Wood Green, North London, to cover some shifts in Local Nurseries.
We have available all day or shorter day shifts available to give you the flexibility to work the hours that suit you.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for Level 3 qualified staff, as the qualification is needed in order to maintain the required ratios in the setting.
If you are passionate in working with children aged between 3 months and 5 years old, and have a level 3 qualification then please apply here and we contact you to discuss it further.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
• Level 3 qualification or higher in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Experience working with children aged 0 - 5
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Flexible shift patterns
• Option to go permanent if available
• Online portal for time-sheets
The nurseries are committed to the safety and welfare of all children. So successful applicants will need to have an up to date DBS.
If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information