Qualified Nursery Nurse
We are working with a Private Children's Nursery in the Lambeth area to recruit an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse for a full time permanent role. The Nursery is open all year round and the role is for 40 hours a week, with very competitive pay.
This nursery is open from 8am to 6pm, and this is an all year round role. The Nursery cares for over 50 children and they have four rooms. If you are an experience Nursery Nurse and have a Level 3 Childcare qualification, then this would be a great opportunity to work with a great team and join a setting that is very focused on delivering very high standards and offer excellent career support and training.
If you are passionate about childcare, want to make a difference, and want to work for an outstanding nursery and fun company, then please contact us to find out if this could be the perfect position for you!
Nursery Nurse Role:
• Level 3 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch.