Nursery Nurse September Start
If you are Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new opportunity, then we may have the role for you. The Nursery Nurse role is at a private Children's Nursery in Ashdown Cres, NW5 area. This setting cares for Children 18months to 5 years old. With the arrival of new children in September, we are looking to recruit confident, friendly and enthusiastic Nursery practitioners to join the setting. This full time role will be for 40 hours a week and all year round.
For the ideal candidate for this role, we require a minimum of Level 3 Childcare NVQ or equivalent. Having previous experience as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Assistant would be an advantage but not essential.
Nursery Nurse Role:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
• Level 3 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.