My client, a Children's nursery, in Forest Gate, are seeking qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team. This role is permanent, working 40 hours a week. For this Nursery Nurse position, you need a minimum Level 3 qualification Qualification, in Early Years and previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner for at least 12 months. There are roles in the baby room and toddler room.
You will be responsible for a group of key children, ensuring they are progressing inline with the EYFS Guide Lines. Teamwork and good communication are vital to this role, as you will be required to keep records of progress and any events that my occur.
Nursery Nurse Role:
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
• Level 3 qualification or higher in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
If this is of interest to you then please apply here and we will be in touch to discuss in more detail