My client, a Children's nursery, in Beaconsfield, are recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Nursery practitioner to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position working 40 hours a week. You will be part of a senior team and assist with training junior members of the team. You must have proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
If you are passionate about childcare, want to make a difference, and want to work for an outstanding nursery and fun company, then please contact us to find out if this could be the perfect position for you!
Nursery Nurse Role:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
• Level 3 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch.