My client, a Children's nursery, in West Norwood, are seeking a Level 3 qualified Nursery practitioner to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position, working 40 hours a week. You will be part of a senior team and assist with training junior members of the team. You must have proven experience of working with children under the age of five.
The setting cares for up to 100 children, in four rooms. You will be responsible for a group of key children, ensuring they are progressing inline with the EYFS Guide Lines. Teamwork and good communication are vital to this role, as you will be required to keep records of progress and any events that my occur.
Nursery Practitioner Role:
• Level 3 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Competitive annual salary
• 20 days holiday
• flexible shift patterns
• Excellent career opportunities
• Further training if required
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be te right opportunity for you, so please get in touch.