My client, a Children's nursery, in Sunbury-on-Thames are seeking a Level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position, working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday.
As a Level 2 Nursery Nurse they can support you with gaining further experience and to be qualified at Level 3. If you already have a Level 3 qualification, then this would be a great opportunity to gain further experience in this 95 place setting and possible move on to a Room Leader position.
If you are passionate and want a progressive career in Childcare then this would be a great opportunity for you.
Nursery Practitioner Role:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
• Level 3 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• Up to £25,000 annual salary
• 28 days holiday
• flexible shift patterns
• Excellent career opportunities
• Further training if required
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch.