My client, a Children's nursery, in Egham, are recruiting for a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team. This is a permanent position, working 40 hours a week. This 50 place nursery is open all year round, closing only for bank Holidays and Christmas.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with Children under 5 years old, as a Nursery Nurse or a Nursery assistant, with 3 Early Years qualification.
If you are passionate Nursery Nurse, want to make a difference, and want to work for an outstanding nursery and fun company, then please contact us to find out if this could be the perfect position for you!
Nursery Nurse Role:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
Nursery Nurse Requirements:
• Level 3 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
• Experience as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Assistant
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch.