Shiraka Ltd are now working with a Nursery in Shepperton, to recruit an experienced and qualified Room Leader to join them on a permanent basis.
This nursery would be a great opportunity to further develop your career and gain insight into to the overall working of a nursery setting. This role is based in the under 2s room. This is a full time, permanent role for 40 hours a week. The nursery is open between 0800-1800.
Room Leader Duties include but not limited to:
* viewing planning sheets and record keeping of all the staff in your room
* Ensuring routines are being followed and run smoothly
* Ensuring new decisions are taken on board and maintained in the room at all times
* Ensuring that all policies and procedures are being followed by all staff
* Being an excellent role model to the other staff in your room
Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare education
* Experience of providing play and learning opportunities for children.
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
* The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
* Acting as Key-worker and to observe
* A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
* Experience working with toddlers or pre school
* Good communication skills both with children and parents
* Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
* Knowledge of Ofsted requirements and the EYFS is a must
* 20 days holiday
* flexible shift patterns
* Excellent career opportunities and support
* Further training if required
* Excellent support and career development guidance
If this is of interest to you then please apply here and we will be in touch.